- One of the Biggest Korean Financial Group - Subsidiary company: Hana Bank, Hana Daetoo Securities, Hana Capital, Hana HSBC Life Insurance, Hana SK Card, Hana Information & System, Hana Institute of Finance, Hana Daol Trust
Hana Financial Group is seeking global talent to join one of the leading financial groups in Korea.
1. Job Description: Full-Time - Position available (Hana Bank): Retail Banking in U.S. * Job condition calls for work schedule in U.S. to begin after the work day ends in Korea
2. Job Requirements: - Minimum bachelor¡¯s degree from an accredited university in the U.S. - English proficiency: Native English proficiency level
3. Advantages: - Korean-American individual - Holding financial qualifications such as CFA, AICPA, FRM
4. Application: - Period: September 5, 2011 ~ September 16, 2011 - Register & submission: Submit resume/ CV and other application forms via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Recruiting Timeline: 1) Application - Period: September 7, 2011 ~ September 16, 2011 - Submission: Submit resume/ CV and other application forms via e-mail (email@example.com)
2) Interview Schedule: (We will notify applicants individually regarding the interview schedule) - New York: Sep 24, 2011 ~ Sep 27 (Grand Hyatt New York, Hana Bank New York Br.) - L.A.: Sep 28, 2011 ~ Sep 29, 2011 (Los Angeles Marriott Downtown)
3) Conference Call Interview (Oct.)
4) Announcement (Oct. ~ Nov.)
6. If you have any questions regarding this recruitment notice, please do e-mail us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will get back to you as soon as possible.